THIS JUST IN! (12/18/2015)
- I am again taking orders for concept cover designs. My available designs are shown on the concept design page. First come, first served basis. I will be adding more concept designs as I get them done.
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...
- I will no longer be taking on clients. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience this will no doubt cause with current clients and current projects.
Custom Cover Design Services
My goal is to make your story come to life on the cover before the reader ever opens the book. I create covers unique to each story using the details you, the author or publisher, give me. I can even use high quality photos or art of your own, if that's what you desire on your cover.
I have designed covers for fantasy, young adult, middle grade, paranormal, thriller, horror, mystery, memoir, self-help, women's fiction, and of course, romance in the sub-genres of fantasy, historical, young adult, contemporary, and paranormal. Check out my gallery for more examples of my work.
If you are interested in my services or would just like more information, there is a contact form below for your convenience. Please note, I do not design erotica or LGBT covers.
If you don't think I can make your cover happen (though it never hurts to ask), check out my page of other cover designers.
Disclaimer: I use photos I've taken myself as well as stock photos from sites like Dreamstime, Period Images, and Deposit Photos. While there is no guarantee that an element I use won't be seen on another author's cover, whether it's designed by me or someone else, I do strive to make each cover unique.
▼Please read "How it all works" ▼
very carefully before proceeding.
How it all works:
- Custom eBook covers (front only) are $120 USD* and includes a print quality image that can be paired with your own back and spine, as well as used in printed promotional materials.
- Custom print covers (front, back, spine) are $160 USD* and include a front cover for eBook use.
Mock-ups will contain watermarks. When payment clears, the non-watermarked design will be sent. Designs are made in 300 DPI, ideal for printing purposes. Smaller copies, ideal for web and eBook** use, will also be included. Print covers (front, back, spine) are sent in PDF format unless otherwise requested.
A $50 USD non-refundable deposit is required on all custom cover work, whether print or eBook. If I think we can work together, I will send an invoice via Paypal. I will NOT begin any work on the mock-up until the deposit is paid. If I decide we cannot work together, the $50 deposit will be returned. If you pay the deposit, get a mock-up from me, and then decide you don't want my services, the deposit will NOT be returned.
I reserve the right to decline a cover request whether due to personal reasons or time constraints or for any other reason. Submitting the form here does not constitute a contract. Please read the COPYRIGHTS page to find out how designs are allowed to be used.
*Excessive requests for changes or expensive stock art or font requests will result in additional charges.
**I provide the eBook cover in three sizes (these are included in print cover orders, also):
- PRINT: Large, print quality for promotional materials (if you've ordered only an eBook cover, this can also be paired with your own back and spine for a print cover).
- EBOOK: Large to meet the specs of Smashwords and Apple. Typically 1400-1600 pixels on the shortest side.
- WEB: Small for internet usage such as websites, blogs, and social networking sites. Typically 600 X 900 pixels.